Anyone can help with a problem on Nova server?

I apologize in advance for writing in english, but I have no other options.
I have done everything possible, reported multiple bugs, and no solutions are being offered. Simply automatic replies of "we'll get back to you" with absolutely no indication that all the reports are being worked on together.

Long story short - I have been stuck in a group pack for a ship since July 3rd. More details are on the Nova forum: http://dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/13096.html

I have reported at least 10 bugs because of this.

2 days ago I got locked out of the account with "Authentication Error". Paul/Pavel from tech support did not even reply confirming this was done by them. I missed the entire Shaab group and defiler events.

Today, I can log on, but am still completely with all the same troubles as before.... so I lost 2 days and a ton of Bonecrusher & Defender of Adan reputations for nothing?

Is there anyone here that can help me escalate this issue? I have not been a free player, I have paid a lot of money into the game and expect some kind of customer service in return.

Thank you in advance!
-Kat
Некротоп. Закрыто. Перенесено в архив.
Комментарии
На этом сервере была такая же проблема.Насколько я знаю это происходит если игрок покидает корабль не добровольно,а был исключён капитаном.
Админ этого сервера куда-то пропал около двух недель назад,с ним пока нет связи.Но я подумаю как вам помочь.
Defensor De Deus, Thank You. I was alone on the ship, I walked off the ship and onto the Kariol island, only to get the "You didn't manage to leave the island on time". When I refreshed, I was back on the ship and have had these problems ever since.

I have tried absolutely everything now. We had another player with same problem, but she was able to fix it by finding the island again and getting kicked off it again. Today, I finally found the island, waited 10 hours to get kicked off it.... and still had the same bug.

Here's the list of tests:

What I managed to test and accomplish today while able to play.
Things that work:
I can get off the ship and walk around the Mainland.
I can work my professions and crafting without problem.
I can enter Arena of Honor and Bonecrushing battles without problem.
Sea Battle also works.
Have not been able to test Ruins of Ancient Capital as there hasn't been enough in queue yet. But I can join the queue.
Sick Duck can be repaired from the Dockyard in Clan Hall, but not by me.

Problems that remain:
I cannot enter instances.
I cannot see Event Banners.
I cannot leave the "group”.
- The person invited is sent a request to board Sick Duck.
- They do not join the group. (therefore I can't hand leadership or anything)
- They can see the ship at harbor, but cannot board.
I cannot leave the clan.
I cannot be kicked from the clan.
Demoted to Novice, and still when I refresh I am Captain of the ship.
No one else can get on the ship Sick Duck.
I cannot get on any other ship.
No matter where I am when I log off or crash or change devices, I return to the ship Sick Duck at Vaalor Harbor.
Hello there! We apologize for the inconvinience. You've been set free, we'll contact you in the game to make sure everything is back to normal.
Stargaze, Much appreciated. Dreidan has been in contact on the Nova server and I am very pleased to see we have some help again. Many players are looking forward to the upcoming changes! Thank You so much
Для того чтобы оставить комментарий, зарегистрируйтесь или войдите под своей учетной записью.